Why become a member? ×

COG Pron Thread

woodyratm

[quote name='funkydario' timestamp='1481230632' post='3190881']
I was thinking at a T 67.5°...SUB (DOWN,FILTER) + 2 X T16 .....
to be "looper switcher" friendlly...either indipendent A /B T16 out and TRS SUB switch midi controlled from the switcher....or both A/B and SUB trough TRS....maybe somebody can help me here
[/quote]

Tom from Cog ;-)

[quote name='funkydario' timestamp='1481402275' post='3192118']
Hé doesn't answer ....
[/quote]

This is highly unlikely, sure your email got to him? Tried other means like Facebook etc?

In other news, have a little something something on the way from Tom (again) :)

Si

Totally in love with my Cog Hellraiser (T-16, Knightfall and Tarkin)
More than covers all the bases I need for OD/Distortion/Fuzz (OK, so I use a couple of gated fuzzes too for my synthy needs but you know what I'm saying) it does subtle warm, grind and ballsed out. Truly awesome and has totally made me a Cog fanboy.
I'll upload a pic
Hahaha and uploaded, ain't she a beaut ??

Edited by Tuco

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1476526442' post='3154958']
[url="http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/0EF90E1D-DDD1-49DD-BE39-FE8B5EFC84A8_zpswmtzqwgq.jpg.html"][/url]
[/quote]

A sad day for Mike but a great one for me. I've bought this custom COG and early impressions are very positive indeed. I'd like to say how impressed I am with Tom's help. I emailed him late last night from work, asking for some help with function of the controls. He was straight back to me saying that he's get to it in the morning as it was time for bed (I work nights).

Before 8am I had personal instructions on how the controls function. More than impressed really.

Peter

• 1 month later...

Got my first Cog pedal today! The fantastic T16 octave,really impressed with this.tons of variation with the filter and gets me close to the Oc2 sound in a tiny box,brilliant. Already planning a star wars themed T47 variant😀
It works great with my other new pedal the Tech 21 red ripper! Just need to integrate them onto my crowded board.

Edited by lee650