Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£600

Dazed

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1390849281' post='2350374']
Cheers Steve ! Hope all well with you?

I'm honestly in 2 minds over this. I'm only using it occasionally at home, but everything I play through it sounds so good, I'm very tempted to keep it as its also so light and compact for the massive sound that it kicks out.
[/quote]

I'm good thanks! I know what you mean, I got to the point where I never used a bass amp except for rare home practice and I was in two minds about selling for ages, but while I was regularly gigging with it and not just going through the PA I'd never have dreamed of using anything else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought mine in May last year and I doubt I'll ever let it go. It's amazing just how much volume (and sounding good!) you can get out of this tiny package. I bought it as I tend to use PA support for most of my gigs, and this looked like a perfect stage monitor, but I have since found that I could use it alone in some small gigs, and with an external cabinet (in my case, lately, a small Schroeder mini10 R) it makes enough noise for your regular pub gigs without PA support. Compact, light and great sounding... I don't know what this amp is still doing here!

Have a free bump on a fantastic combo. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I do want this but I am in London and with no car, so cannot collect it.

I have a CMD 115p but it is too big and heavy for me to move it around London in public transport... I think the 121p is the way to go, as it sure has the same amazing sound and power that I need and it is smaller and lighter so very easy to move around without a car. Although I have not tried any yet.

Edited by sbonini

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...