Why become a member? ×

Portsmouth to London to Derbyshire

ubassman

Anyone planning on doing a trip between Portsmouth and London or even up to Bakewell, Derbyshire in the next few weeks?.

One of the coolest people on BC , Mr Jim Ryan (who started the BC Bass Relay) has a Bass for my daughter - want to surprise her with it for Christmas and need to get it up North to Derbyshire where we live. Jim lives in Portsmouth . I could also pick it from the Kingston on Thames area of London or meet up in Derbyshire Nottinghamshire if that makes things do-able.

Anyone able to help here? :)

Edited by ubassman

[quote name='Paulgm1' timestamp='1385253160' post='2286233']
I commute to London most days from Pompey area and may be able to help (it was me that picked up the relay case).
[/quote]

Thanks paul - I am currently hoping to patch something together with Gust0o but if that isnt do-able then I PM you! Thanks everyone who has chipped in with an offer of help !

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1385305014' post='2286604']
yep and Im coming round for tea at yours tonight !
[/quote]

Damned..! ...and there's me, fresh out of pot noodles..! You'll have to make do with a cooked dinner, I'm afraid. :blush:

I'll get the kettle on...

• 1 month later...

Huge public thanks to :-

[b]iamtheelvy[/b] for making my 14 year old daughter's Christmas amazing by for passing on his Encore bass!
[b]jimryan[/b] for picking the bass up in Portsmouth and everything he is doing already with the BC Bass Relay
[b]mrstinky[/b] for hand delivering it to me in time for Christmas

....and all the other kind offers of help to make this happen ! I salute you all ! :hi: