Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='mewsie' post='338669' date='Nov 27 2008, 05:23 PM']well everyone else seems to be doing it, so here are a few pics. i avoid photos when possible...

(halloween :huh:)

not sure why this has come out so tiny, must have hit an odd button on photobucket.[/quote]

Hubba jubba! :)

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='338887' date='Nov 27 2008, 08:19 PM']Old Bike pic

Recent Pic at Radio Session

Old pic at Chelmsford

Old Promo Shot

:)[/quote]

how young are you?!

(you look about 12! - I'm only semi jealous though :huh:)

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='budget bassist' post='339108' date='Nov 28 2008, 12:08 AM']Does your wife know how see thru that dress is? :huh:[/quote]

It's see thru :huh: :huh: ,it's not THAT see thru

[quote name='budget bassist' post='339108' date='Nov 28 2008, 12:08 AM']Also i like the bc riches, especially that mockingbird on the right, i've always wanted a mockingbird bass![/quote]

That Mockingbird was given to me,as was the other one,which is more important as THIS is the very same bass

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI[/url]

I must update the picture,as I have other basses to get into the trampoline

1987 USA B.C.Rich ST Thru neck bass
1994 USA B.C.Rich Widow bass
2 NJ Series II B.C.Rich Warlock basses
1 NJ Series Ironbird bass
1 USA Bolt On Gunslinger bass

I have to empty the garden of mud first :)

[quote name='IncX' post='339174' date='Nov 28 2008, 07:03 AM']wow Lorne! i was actually Gas-sing for a widow and i just saw those pics and damn... i really really want one! ... maybe next year *lol*

how does that widow play? like compared to other basses, mmm, warwick for example?[/quote]

Hi Ruell (I hope I spelt that right)

If you want to get a Widow bass let me know and I'll hook you up with a fantastic shop in the USA who ships anywhere and has a great idea about pricing and shipping

The top bass is a MK 1 Widow,handmade in 1994

The Bottom bass is a MK 2 Widow,handmade in 2007

My friend,who sets up all of my basses initially,set the 2007 up and said it was the best damn bass he had ever touched,and he had his brother's 1997 Customshop Jazz bass there at the time,it pained him to say it,as he hates B.C.Riches

I don't want to upset the Warwick guys,but I have only found one bass maker to surpass a properly set up Customshop BC Rich bass,and that would be Sei Basses :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='339138' date='Nov 28 2008, 01:00 AM']Nice collection! Were you not trying to sell that bass a while back? I remember someone trying to sell a bc rich mockingbird that allegedly belonged to thin lizzy's bassist.[/quote]

Thanks

Yes I was trying to sell the Mockingbird,but it just turned into a shitfest,and as I don't actually need to sell it at all,I asked the Admins to remove my post

Also,just to clear things up,I have NEVER alledged that the bass was OWNED by Phil Lynott,I have always been clear on this fact,all 4 BC Riches in that video were LENT to Thin Lizzy by a now defunct London company,I have the original receipt for this bass from that company,160 tiff images of the video shoot,a letter from the original owner and other proof that this IS the bass that was lent to Thin Lizzy :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='339349' date='Nov 28 2008, 10:34 AM']Thanks

Yes I was trying to sell the Mockingbird,but it just turned into a shitfest,and as I don't actually need to sell it at all,I asked the Admins to remove my post

Also,just to clear things up,I have NEVER alledged that the bass was OWNED by Phil Lynott,I have always been clear on this fact,all 4 BC Riches in that video were LENT to Thin Lizzy by a now defunct London company,I have the original receipt for this bass from that company,160 tiff images of the video shoot,a letter from the original owner and other proof that this IS the bass that was lent to Thin Lizzy :)[/quote]
fair play, some people on here like to be sure where their basses are coming from i guess!

[quote name='IncX' post='338580' date='Nov 27 2008, 04:04 PM']oh, any pics with the infinity?

and... do you really perform with the mask on? i was thinking its a good idea if one of you wants to have a day off, you can always put the mask on a session musician, and ppl will still think its the same band *lol*

i wonder if Slipknot does that[/quote]

No Infinity pics yet!

We thought about performing with the masks on, but it would just be too hot and we wouldn't be able to see anything. Cue tripping into the audience!

We've changed our singer now, but our new one's so much better we want everyone to know the old one has left :)

lorne:

yes, ive found it really hard to get opinions on BC Rich basses because the shape puts most ppl off, and they start slagging the bass off until i lose interest following the thread... i will surely contact you when i have enough $$ for one of those widows.

-*-

bass octopus:

thats the beauty of your press photo... no one can ever tell who has been replaced *lol*

i wish i would have your luck too, since our vocalist left. you have to laugh at the reason he left - he left because of the fact that i do not act "metal" enough.

i still get a kick out of telling NORMAL ppl why he left the band ... he was pretty talented... but still... you leave a band because the bassist isnt "metal" enough?

tsk... cant blame me... when im a few days from getting my vampyre LTD, and im playing Warwicks, i cant help but be happy and have a positive outlook on life... no time to act like im onstage in a metal gig all the time.

-*-

ou7shined:

man! that just cracked me up! *lol*

when i look at the pic again, i cant stop laughing!

of course, i dont mean any offense to niceguyhomer...