Why become a member? ×

Jon Shuker on the telly

Kubickiboy

In the words of Marvin Gaye, I've heard it through the grapevine that the man himself Jon Shuker will be appearing on ITV Yorkshire's Calendar news programme next Thursday 26th June.

All about his guitar and bass building course and showing off his brand new workshop.

Get tuning in. Sounds interesting. And you can see it on the ITV Local website for a week afterwards apparently.

Edited by Kubickiboy

[quote name='dood' post='222684' date='Jun 20 2008, 09:44 AM']heh heh!!! I'm going to sneak in and be one of those exciteable children waving frantically at the camera, just in view "Hi MOM!"[/quote]

I'm going to drive by and start tooting my horn!!

Dood - don't forget to wear your cap and tracksuit.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='222793' date='Jun 20 2008, 11:56 AM']I'm going to drive by and start tooting my horn!!

Dood - don't forget to wear your cap and tracksuit.[/quote]
Lets do this properly and get some Channel 4 Racing programme lurkers in. You know the ones, they stand in the background looking permanently distracted by something over the shoulder of the cameraman, but whenever the camera moves, they track it to the millimetre to ensure they stay in shot.

Just watched it here: [url="http://www.itvlocal.com/yorkshire/news/"]http://www.itvlocal.com/yorkshire/news/[/url]

You then need " Latest News Bulletins", "Calendar South" and "Thursday 26th June"

Look into last night's bulletin around 25mins 57 seconds

I especially like "let's put that in there and that on top" (trussrod and fretboard)!!

Edited by yorks5stringer

Blimey! that was easy, how much did you guys pay for your Shukers? :huh: nearly split my pint laughing :) Shukers ? suckers more like. :huh:

Edited by steve-norris

[quote name='steve-norris' post='228346' date='Jun 27 2008, 10:47 PM']Blimey! that was easy, how much did you guys pay for your Shukers? :huh: nearly split my pint laughing :) Shukers ? suckers more like. :huh:[/quote]

Yeah I'm getting my next custom jazz from her...

With all these Shuker builds going on in the Builds forum I'm surprised he's got time for TV spots :) Well done Jon! Great to see someone getting recognition and some advertising for the great work they do.

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='228386' date='Jun 28 2008, 12:45 AM']lol, love how they wire it up.[/quote]

Yes very shoddy :huh: Think i will stick with my Fender :)