Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Dean Jeff Berlin Player Bass £210 or very near offers
£250

basskit_case

This is my penultimate bass, when this goes I will finally be the owner of one bass and one rig.

I bought this from Bass Merchant when it was in Colchester, since that purchase I have purchased my Mendel P and that is now the only bass that gets played.

The thing I love about this bass is the thin fast neck, the active circuit options and the weight, just feels so easy to play.

If I was gigging regularly (at all) I would have no hesitation in keeping it, but for somebody that gigs very very rarely I don't need multiple basses (must remember that!)

The bass has the following features:[list]
[*]Figured maple top
[*]Paulownia body
[*]34" scale
[*]Maple neck
[*]Rosewood fingerboard
[*]Abalone dot inlays
[*]Cast tuners
[*]Gold hardware
[*]Gold bridge
[*]Soapbar pickups
[*]2 band active electronics
[*]Finishes: Trans braziliaburst
[/list]
The price is £250 delivered.

Correction now £230 delivered or £210 collected if that helps.

This really is an attractive looking bass, I don't know if my pictures have done it justice, so have a look at a stock image:

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1381656327' post='2241778']
These are great basses, at that price keep it as a back up bass. you will eventually regret this bass turning into a few nights on the beer.

Don't do it

[/quote]

I know what you mean, this is the second one of these basses I have owned, I regretted selling the first one.

However I am now more than satisfied with the Mendel P and this doesn't get a look in, it seems daft to keep it just for sentimental reasons.

I am sure I will regret selling this one too. :D

Edited by basskit_case