Why become a member? ×

Is this a thing now?

Genuinely, why would you buy this?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maple-Wood-Display-Stand-For-Three-3-Guitar-Picks-Burgundy-Wht-100-MADE-IN-USA-/400324920058?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item5d353982fa"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maple-Wood-Display-Stand-For-Three-3-Guitar-Picks-Burgundy-Wht-100-MADE-IN-USA-/400324920058?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item5d353982fa[/url]

I am unsure, I suspect there are proper reasons for it though.

[quote name='Annoying Twit' timestamp='1380800579' post='2230669']
I half wouldn't mind something that attaches to the front of a bass where I can put a few picks for easy access. But not enough that I'm going to go and google one and buy it.
[/quote]
You could buy that and screw it on to your headstock. Would look AMAZING!!!

[quote name='Bassmonkey' timestamp='1380800946' post='2230681']
You could buy that and screw it on to your headstock. Would look AMAZING!!!
[/quote]

I've already got a tuner that lives there permanently. If I keep festooning my headstock with all sorts of stuff it's going to start looking like a mod's scooter.

[quote name='Annoying Twit' timestamp='1380801081' post='2230685']
I've already got a tuner that lives there permanently. If I keep festooning my headstock with all sorts of stuff it's going to start looking like a mod's scooter.
[/quote]

Now thats a thought.....a bunch of chrome mirrors screwed on to the body of your bass (lets you keep an eye on the drummer too!)

[quote name='Bassmonkey' timestamp='1380801188' post='2230687']
Now thats a thought.....a bunch of chrome mirrors screwed on to the body of your bass (lets you keep an eye on the drummer too!)
[/quote]

Given no matter how weird something is, you can usually find it on the internet. But I'm pleased to say that a quick google did not reveal any basses festooned with mirrors. I did however find this:

Thanks Dean.