Why become a member? ×

Squire VMJ neck , maple with black blocks..£105.00 on hold pending pick up
£105

£105.00 inc UK delivery?.........Bought this on here a little while ago of a fellow BCer. Fitted my mim jazz perfectly, to replace the fretless neck on it , now find I miss having a fretless around...so selling same price as I paid...a couple of little scars on fretboard ( very minor see pics) and a little nibbling on headstock.please pm any questions ....cheers John

Edited by haimesy

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1380042801' post='2220038']
Hmm

This neck on the Squier VM 77 Jazz I'm selling would give me an instant Geddy Lee look for a fraction of the price ;)
[/quote]

you could get [url="http://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/fancy-dress-sales/halloween-fancy-dress/halloween-make-up/halloween-make-up-prosthetics/witch-stick-on-nose-and-chin-set"]this[/url] for £8.99 plus p&p

runs quickly to avoid lynching by the rush fans :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1380121365' post='2221131']

you could get [url="http://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/fancy-dress-sales/halloween-fancy-dress/halloween-make-up/halloween-make-up-prosthetics/witch-stick-on-nose-and-chin-set"]this[/url] for £8.99 plus p&p

runs quickly to avoid lynching by the rush fans :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[/quote]

Your being very generous to Geddy. His beaks like a the nose of an aeroplane & I'm a Rush fan!

[quote name='Ghost Rider' timestamp='1380122185' post='2221149']
Your being very generous to Geddy. His beaks like a the nose of an aeroplane & I'm a Rush fan!
[/quote]

im a rush fan too - i saw them at hammersmith odeon on the permanent waves tour - luckily i was about twelve rows back :lol: