Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision 1975 great condition- REDUCED
£1900

Muzomatt

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Price or Trade Value : £1900[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[b]REDUCED PRICE OF £1600. [/b][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1975 Fender Precision in very good condition.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All original parts - electronics, pickups, pick up covers etc. and original including case.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It plays beautifully and has an incredible maple neck. My luthier said its the best precision neck hes ever seen![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paid £2100 three years ago for it from vintage guitars in denmark street. Tried loads of precisions including many 60's and IMO it was the best there.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Probably paid a little over the odds but wanted to ensure I didn't get a pig! [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As you can see from the pictures it does have some signs of wear and a couple of small dings, but for the age is VGC.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've replaced the pickguard to a black version and replaced the knobs for modern steel as the originals looked a bit fragile. ( All orginal parts included)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Basically after three years of using I have come to the conclusion I've a fender Jazz man not a precision. If you are after a beautifully playing vintage precision this is a fantastic instrument![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Live wilts- happy for you to come and try and have a look.[/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]REDUCED PRICE OF £1600. AN AMAZING BUY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!![/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]See previous listing for pics.[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hear what you're saying and would never make an offer via a post but, in an effort not to waste his time or mine, I thought it was OK to simply ask if an offer was something he'd consider or not.

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1376994125' post='2181866']
If making this sort of comment/offer, it really should be by pm
[/quote]

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1376999497' post='2181959']
Perfectly reasonable to ask openly if someone would consider an offer - but all discussions on price should be via PM, hence I've edited a couple of posts above :)
[/quote]

And this from a MOD with the R word in his avatar!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Stunning bass.
Bermp as Mr Sellers would say.

[quote name='surfguy13' timestamp='1376989857' post='2181794']
Can you let me have an exact weight? Ideally on digital scales? Thanks.

Willing to consider an ffer?
[/quote]

As I understand the rules, he would say so publicly. If you want to know, or think its overpriced, want to make an offer , you should PM him

It is an absolute bargain, but with respect, I do think some decent photos, especially of pots/pups, would help immensely. Also of date on end of neck, as B necks are quite rare.
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but even at this excellent price, it's a lot of money for people to be persuaded to part with.
Also, perhaps it is mentioned in your previous thread, but is courier an option?
I have a US 75 RI Jazz, there is one of those, 2nd hand, on FEEBay for £1250. That shows how good a price you have this P out at.
GLWTS,
Karl.

[quote name='Muzomatt' timestamp='1378885583' post='2205882']
Final price reduction on this bass. I cannot afford to let it go for less than this- an absolute bargain!!!!
[size=5][b]£1300[/b][/size]
[/quote]
You should update the first post as it still says £1600 - may be putting people off who only read first post. Good price - but no GAS here

• 2 weeks later...