Why become a member? ×

***WITHDRAWN*** AGC J Type 4 String in Grunge black
£800

dougal

[color=#ff0000][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]*** CHANGE OF HEART *** WITHDRAWN *** NOT FOR SALE **** EX-PARROT ***[/font][/size][/color]

Up for grabs is my ACG j-type.

Alder body with 3 piece Maple neck and Rosewood finger board ([color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24 frets)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight is 3.6kg (just shy of 8 lbs) [/font][/color].
SB single coil pickups with a U -Retro pre-amp.
Grunge black finish.

ACG made it with chrome hardware, but before he shipped it, I got him to replace everything with black hardware and put on a d-tuner: the original look can be seen [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/0099-j-type-4-string/"]here[/url].

It's in immaculate condition. Came to be direct from ACG: I think that it was used as a trade show demo bass. It's been gigged but the finish hasn't got any dings or scratches that I can see. Comes with a padded case.

Trades wise I'd be interested in something similar but different. If you have a thumb or a new-ish precision that might pique my interest. Cash sale is preferred and I can haggle a bit on price.

I'm selling because I bought an Xotic Precision, and this is sitting around, unused and unloved. Well, not unloved, but it's too nice to not be being played.

It's easy to play, hangs nicely, and I think it looks great.

Buyer pays postage. Bass can be experienced in Egham, or brought to central London (with a bit of foreplanning).

Edited by dougal

• 2 weeks later...