Why become a member? ×

Gotye

Lord Sausage

Some of you may know i'm a big Gotye fan. It's fair to say his big hit opened the door for me but most of his other stuff is better and that is a great pop song. Anyhow he is also a drummer and singer in a rock band called The Basics. It's pretty rocking!

[media]http://youtu.be/bnDf9zLiUII[/media]

Edited by Lord Sausage

I like it!...I have liked everything I have heard of his...an Australian barman at one of my locals used to play a lot of gotye...the big hit had been out for a couple of years before it made it to the UK.
As usual though ....I haven't bought or downloaded anything....I really must update my music collection :blush:

[quote name='Raymondo' timestamp='1376938218' post='2181250']
I like it!...I have liked everything I have heard of his...an Australian barman at one of my locals used to play a lot of gotye...the big hit had been out for a couple of years before it made it to the UK.
As usual though ....I haven't bought or downloaded anything....I really must update my music collection :blush:
[/quote]
I really recommend Making Mirrors. It's a stunning album, aurally too. It's great but thru headphones it's a whole different experience. Magical production!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1382178506' post='2248914']
Nice one! I'm a big fan of Gotye myself. Wally's a very talented chap and his music is a big breath of fresh air. Good stuff :)
[/quote]
Mega talented and some of his stuff moves me to tears which i'm not afraid to say (not weeping, just welling)

Edited by Lord Sausage