Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn : Please Remove.
£1850

CPBass

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1376202673' post='2170689']
There's obviously some in joke on this bass that I'm not privy to...
[/quote]

Wasn't 4000 just stating that this beautiful bass is back on the market, thereby recommencing the feelings of GAS-fuelled yearning and frustration caused by the previous threads? Don't knock a compliment and a free bump :-)
All the best with retirement

Edited by Roland Rock

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1376203502' post='2170694']
Wasn't 4000 just stating that this beautiful bass is back on the market, thereby recommencing the feelings of GAS-fuelled yearning and frustration caused by the previous threads? Don't knock a compliment and a free bump :-)
All the best with retirement
[/quote]

Yes, this was exactly what I meant. I love this gorgeous bass but don't currently have the funds. Sorry if I upset anyone!

[quote name='4000' timestamp='1376245153' post='2171262']

Yes, this was exactly what I meant. I love this gorgeous bass but don't currently have the funds. Sorry if I upset anyone!
[/quote]

No upset sir, very early morning misunderstanding!! Apologies

Lust away guys, shes definately a world class instrument. She'll be here for you if your boat comes in.

Ah, sad to see this mate, pity our trade ultimately wasn't right for either of us! It's a real quality bass and deserves a good home! Col is a great guy to deal with and the bass is mint so deal with confidence! :)

Thanks For the kind words Kev, theres the breaks with trading but im sure things will sort out soon enough.

There appears to be a good selection of W&T basses on here at the moment which is great for the buyers so I may just hang onto it for a wee while and see how the market moves. I'll give her another week and maybe try one of my other basses.

All the best Kev, GLWTS on the Ashdown. I was seriously hoping youd bond with it but you came up with the same issues as me with its vastness. Such a class amp though.

Cheers

Col

Zoids are fab. Great design and w&t is class all the way. There are a few basses like this out there at the moment ie top stuff just looking for the right home. Have a bump on me whilst I wait for a lottery win to help build a zoid heard :-)

Its an awesome bass Andy. I coveted the Zoids for quite some time. The Hollywood top on mine is incredible, almost white except for a few natural features and grain, a bit more understated than some of the more elaborate tops.Exquisitely made and plays like a dream. If my need for basses wasnt changing she'd be staying put. Saying that, the way the market is at the moment it may just be worth putting her away or on the wall for a while until things start moving again.

Hopefully the guitar part exchange will make it an easier or more attractive proposition for someone.

C'mon gasers do your worst.

Edited by Voodoosnake