Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Biaeothanata-Bassist

Biaeothanata-Bassist

• 3 weeks later...

Sold an amp to Stevie . . . good communication and arrangements stuck to. If you visit him, make sure to include the street name on your satnav directions as the postcode and house number take you to possibly the most obnoxious person I've had the displeasure of meeting. Stevie is a good guy to deal with!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[size=1]Paid a LS2 to this guy 14 days ago, and still received nothing... no communication from him either after many PMs :/ i'm a bit gutted... :/[/size]

[Update] Apparently it is a mix a plenty of bad luck. Please ignore my comment above from now, i'll remove it completely when this is hopefully sorted out :)

[Update,Update] Finally received it. My guess is that Steven is the most unlucky guy i've ever seen but he's honouring his deals. Thanks dude, and sorry for being a hassle :)

Edited by Aqntbghd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will not deal with him.

On 4th January I paid him for a scratchplate.
On 16th January I PMed to ask about it; he told me it had not been sent due to an oversight, and he'd send it.
On 29th January, having heard nothing, I referred it to the moderators.
On 30th January he PMed me saying it had been returned due to posting issues. I asked him to send it anyway.
I still haven't received it, despite moderator input. Nor have I had any message from him since.

Edit: I'll be happy to alter my feedback if he can provide me with some sort of credible explanation.

Edit, 6th April:
I received a PM from him, very apologetic and giving a reason for his silence, on 11th March.
On 15th March he refunded me and said he had posted the scratchplate that morning by way of apology.

Guess what?

It hasn't arrived.

Draw your own conclusions.

Edited by alyctes

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1392574312' post='2370216']
I will not deal with him.

On 4th January I paid him for a scratchplate.
On 16th January I PMed to ask about it; he told me it had not been sent due to an oversight, and he'd send it.
On 29th January, having heard nothing, I referred it to the moderators.
On 30th January he PMed me saying it had been returned due to posting issues. I asked him to send it anyway.
I still haven't received it, despite moderator input. Nor have I had any message from him since.
[/quote]

I find myself in the same boat after paying for a Line 6 pod, via Paypal, then Steven said on 8th Feb had been posted the previous day, so on 12th Feb, having still not recieved it i messaged asking why; no response. Ive just sent another message so will see if i hear anything....im holding out for the thought that Steven has perhaps made an error somewhere or something serious has come up which would stop him being able to reply etc....as up to now hes been great with me and held it for me whilst i had personal circumstances that meant i didnt have the time to arrange payment so im thinking maybe its the reverse situation now?