Why become a member? ×

'Torted' Up Fender Jazz

phsycoandy

[quote name='BassBod' post='213452' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:07 PM']Funny thing is - white plate looks like it was made that way, tort looks like a former sunburst that's been stripped....or is that my fevered imagination?

I'd go for the stripper every time, of course.

BB[/quote]Strippers.
I remember back in the 80's, when I was first working, as an admin' assistant :) , my colleagues and I used to frequent a certain hostilary in Birkenhead, where the strippers used to knock out audience members if there was any hanky panky.
Happy days.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='213475' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:56 PM']Strippers.
I remember back in the 80's, when I was first working, as an admin' assistant :) , my colleagues and I used to frequent a certain hostilary in Birkenhead, where the strippers used to knock out audience members if there was any touchage of the sweater meat.
Happy days.[/quote]oooerrr I remember those days, but perhaps we are straying off the subject a tad and becoming sader than sad!

[quote name='martthebass' post='213746' date='Jun 6 2008, 11:32 AM']Tort all the way.
Gotta get one for my MIA Jazz 3TS........................how much and where from?[/quote]
ebay, its just an allparts one £19.99.

Oh yes - that's so much better - very cool....
:)

Reminds me of the lovely old Jazz bass that the guy from the Beastie Boys plays live - a stripped early 70's Jazz with tort guard:
[attachment=9356:beastie.jpg]