Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender American Standard Precision £700
£750

Evil Undead

[quote name='JamesBass' timestamp='1373493371' post='2138366']
Thanks, Evil Undead :)

Unfortunately I have my heart set on an ash body, have HUGE GAS for a slab body P but a normal ash would do more than fine haha
[/quote]

I bought a couple of ash bodies from ebay and I made a P bass with one of them. The sound from it is awesome. I dont know how much the ash is contributing to this, but its a big heavy slab of wood. Im actually embarrased to say , its the best sounding bass I have. Even better than the American std P bass! :o

I've cleaned up the thread a bit and taken all my bumps out :)

Leaning massively towards a sale now as I'd like to get myself a car. I may be willing to courier at buyers cost, depending on if I can find a box big enough to get this case in - but would still prefer a meet up due to the value of the bass.

Also willing to consider offers as well.

Just a thought Mel but you are uncomfortable with couriers but prepared to get train etc. Some people may be put off by train stations because they can be notoriously difficult to park at.
Perhaps a friend would be something to consider. Say for instance they were prepared to take you to say Frankley services for a meet, that would save about 80 miles on the round trip for a prospective buyer from North, South or East.
Anyway, just a thought.
Cheers,
Karl.