Why become a member? ×

Traded - Can remove, thanks.
£600

Raslee

It just staggers me that this hasn't sold yet!

I was interested initially but unfortunately, needing to put funds into a lightweight rig has meant I couldn't go for this...

But seriously, a[b] 5 string Lakland bass[/b] with [b]Nordstrand pick ups[/b] for [b]only £500 [/b]is just madness!!!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1374048297' post='2144511']
It just staggers me that this hasn't sold yet!

I was interested initially but unfortunately, needing to put funds into a lightweight rig has meant I couldn't go for this...

But seriously, a[b] 5 string Lakland bass[/b] with [b]Nordstrand pick ups[/b] for [b]only £500 [/b]is just madness!!!
[/quote] Cheers dude :) , yeah i know its madness - maybe its too cheap and i should put it up to raise more interest :lol: - I've had my fair share of dreamers on this sale but its still here; its a serious piece of kit for a player who knows their basses.......i'm going to give it a few more days i think. I really felt the love with it last weekend at a gig and am quite tempted to keep it, hard pushed really to get a better 5. :)

These are awesome basses, I've got the same one (but in black) with nordy pups and an audere pre, although I did run it passive for a while and it did sound awesome. This is worth twice what he's asking. I'd buy it if I didn't have one already!

[quote name='robgo' timestamp='1374526215' post='2149814']
These are awesome basses, I've got the same one (but in black) with nordy pups and an audere pre, although I did run it passive for a while and it did sound awesome. This is worth twice what he's asking. I'd buy it if I didn't have one already!
[/quote]

Cheers dude, yup I totally agree...sign of the skint times though I think :(

• 3 months later...