Why become a member? ×

Bluejay visits Warwick's Custom Shop in NYC - photoblog

Silvia Bluejay

[quote name='whynot' timestamp='1365709280' post='2043411']
How much were they selling that Streamer for out of interest?
Found a site but no stock basses listed.
[/quote]

Sorry but I don't remember - I may have removed it from memory because it was way out of the reach of my pockets :)
If you'd like to know for sure, PM me and I'll give you Jesse's email address at Warwick.

Edited by bluejay

I promised myself I wouldn't contribute to this thread 'cos most of you know I don't like the look of Warwicks. But then I saw the pic of the selection of Thumbs and the [b]single cuts [/b]in particular and I couldn't stop myself. Yes yes it's all in the eye of the beholder but holy mother of christ they are the victorian freak show of the bass world aren't they? I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but I just had to get it off my chest. Again. As you were...

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1365780646' post='2044482']
I promised myself I wouldn't contribute to this thread 'cos most of you know I don't like the look of Warwicks. But then I saw the pic of the selection of Thumbs and the [b]single cuts [/b]in particular and I couldn't stop myself. Yes yes it's all in the eye of the beholder but holy mother of christ they are the victorian freak show of the bass world aren't they? ..
[/quote]
Yup, that is why they look so cool.They have the steampunk look about them

• 1 year later...