Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Nate Mendel P Bass: SOLD

Old Horse Murphy

Unfortunately this one needs to go as I've just managed to acquire my dream Bass and it cost a lot!

For sale only I'm afraid is my 2 week old Fender Nate Mendel P Bass with deluxe gigbag. It's as new and has been strung with TI Flats.

The bass is superb and was definitely a keeper until this morning, but needs must.

If you fancy a lightweight Nitro finished, tastefully and sparingly relic'd P Bass with a lovely slim neck, look no further :)

I am looking for £515 which is well over £150 saving on one from the shops.

I would also consider trades for a lightweight cab/cabs such as a pair of Epifani UL112's/410 (with cash adjustment)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1361647037' post='1988830']
I thought these had a p bass neck? They are just a thin c profile. I had a quick play of one of these and to my hands it was the most comfortable p bass I have ever handled. Great bass, soooo wish I had the cash for one of these! Have a bump
[/quote]

You're absolutely right. Ad amended :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an audition for a Foo Fighters tribute in a couple of weeks. Got to be worth extra brownie points to turn up with one of these

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1361024650' post='1979936']
I would also consider trades for a lightweight cab/cabs such as a pair of Epifani UL112's/410 (with cash adjustment)
[/quote]

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=205"]Markbass NY151RJ[/url]? Easy one hand lift.

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1363385605' post='2012293']

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=205"]Markbass NY151RJ[/url]? Easy one hand lift.
[/quote]
[quote name='maldy' timestamp='1363429212' post='2012568']
Any online links to this review? May be of interest to your potential buyers...

Oh btw what is your dream bass that is making you sell this?
[/quote]

Hi Gareth

Sounds interesting. What's the clarity of sound like from the 15? Not too woolly.

Maldy, can't find an online link unfortunately.

Just picked up a Fender Pino Palladino so this has to go sadly

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1363430870' post='2012588']
Sounds interesting. What's the clarity of sound like from the 15? Not too woolly.
[/quote]

Good I'd say, and Dood liked it too in his review [url="http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/iguitar-mag-issue-5-john-petrucci/issue5/page/178"]here[/url]. Voiced slightly differently to a usual 15", plus the driver gives you lots of top and detail. I am very happy with the cab, but don't really need two, and I miss the 71P I sold Clarky a while back......