Why become a member? ×

Flipping basses on BC

Shambo

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1361297857' post='1984158']
Where you happy with the bass before and indeed after? Did you research what others were fetching?
[/quote]

It was a pretty obscure model of a bass that has been out of production for 20+ years, so I did search completed listings on ebay but this didn't turn up any results.

I have had some great buying experiences on basschat as well but I was pretty naive when I started out on basschat

I was happy with the bass before and to a lesser extent after.

[quote name='megallica' timestamp='1361300378' post='1984216']
It was a pretty obscure model of a bass that has been out of production for 20+ years, so I did search completed listings on ebay but this didn't turn up any results.

I have had some great buying experiences on basschat as well but I was pretty naive when I started out on basschat

I was happy with the bass before and to a lesser extent after.
[/quote]
Tricky one with obscure stuff I guess, I have paid £1200 for a pre EB Stingray but I would not really like to sell it on at that price, try and find another (even the white refin on ebay is £1400) , If I sold it for £1500 ono on basschat I would say that is still a pretty good price, does that make me a flipper?