Why become a member? ×

Would you answer this ad??

Buzzy

A BCer I know played in a band with all the keyboards on backing tracks, that still had all the bass in. As an added bonus, when asked why not have a live keyboardist, they claim the keyboard parts are so complex they'd need 7 keyboardists to cover them. suspect they don't know about that think where you have multiple fingers on your hands typically.

If you think being in a band with two guitarists is bad, try one with five 1st trumpeters.

The second guitarist thing is all about arrangements, they just have to spend time together to workout who plays what. I was always sceptical but it's no different to stopping the keys from playing your bass line.

I don't think I'd join a band who tried to put humour in their advert. It's bad enough trying to work out who's being serious on a forum.

[quote name='Musky' timestamp='1349386054' post='1825761']
Or in a band that corrects 'you' to [i]you're[/i] instead of [i]your[/i]. :lol:
[/quote]

Or puts an unnecessary cap in "Will", misses a cap "I" for the 1st person "i" ref, misses out an apostrophe in "its" and misses out two sets of quotation marks.
Not bad going for barely two lines of text.