Joss Stone - Super Duper Love
Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite

and to learn....

Smokey Robinson - Tears Of A Clown
The Capitols - Cool Jerk

Big set revamp coming up.

The last two basslines i learned were in fact
blink 182 - first date and muse- hysteria
Yeah I know, totally different in the hard scale, but they were grouped together on this website [url="http://www.play-bass.com"]play bass[/url]

Blink 182 was really easy, but I struggled with muse. Anyone else reckon muse's bassist is really good and makes awesome basslines.

[quote name='madzombieguy' post='439928' date='Mar 20 2009, 12:22 AM']I think i've watched 'does humor belong in music' nearly every day for a few years now, haha[/quote]

I got it when it came out and have watched it countless times! Never a dull moment :)

I'm a Make a Jazz Noise Here addict at the moment.

[quote name='james_d' post='440178' date='Mar 20 2009, 12:04 PM']Anyone else reckon muse's bassist is really good and makes awesome basslines.[/quote]

He's good, that's for sure. I'd like to know how many of their bass lines he writes and how many Bellamy writes. Anyone know?

I've got a few to learn this weekend:
Dani California - RHCP
I Bet That You Lood Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Toxic - Britney Spears
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

[quote name='bow' post='443596' date='Mar 24 2009, 11:54 AM']D code, alain caron, without the bass solo and some skunk funk by the brecker brothers.
Wanted to do these for ages and never had the time until now.
Bow..[/quote]

Some skunk funk, damn what a tune. I play this whenever theres a party and we're having a youtube DJ session and it turns funky, usually there's no reply. So can you pull it off? i've never tried, learn't sneaking up behind you once, but this monster is another level.

[quote name='harryharold' post='444824' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:57 AM']Some skunk funk, damn what a tune. I play this whenever theres a party and we're having a youtube DJ session and it turns funky, usually there's no reply. So can you pull it off? i've never tried, learn't sneaking up behind you once, but this monster is another level.[/quote]
Hi,Check out jeffowen2 on youtube(some skunk funk). :)