Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Merlin

Jimryan

This morning Merlin and Mrs. Merlin drove down to a very rainy Portsmouth, and bought my DB from me. Great guy, had a chat, a coffee and he was on his way.

Great guy to deal with and a pleasure to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him again.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received a very nice Ibanez Artcore bass from Michael.

He described it as if it had just come out of the shop.

Well it's better than that, looks like it's never been in a shop!

Great guy, good communication, well packed and super fast delivery.

Thanks again and all the best

Keith

• 3 months later...

Had a lovely sunny drive up to Bath to meet Merlin and Mrs Merlin to trade some lovely high end basses. Absolute breeze to deal with and did absolutely everything he could to make the trade run smoothly.

Bass was superb and even better than described and we had nice chat about the lives of bassist.

A top trader who comes highly recommended, have 100 % confidence

Thanks again Michael, enjoy the Jazz.

Col

• 2 months later...

Nipped down to Worthing to drop a some cabs off to Michael and Mrs Merlin. We spent a nice time chatting about basses, Juicy Lucy (the band ! - look out for that drummer) while they plied me with tea. A great way to spend an afternoon.

Highly recommended, deal with confidence, Michael's one of the goodn's

• 1 month later...

Thing is, I played Michael's Letts 5 -string fretless during my last visit and said to him "If you ever think of selling this, give me a call"

So one phone call later and I'm now the happy owner of a georgeous Letts 5 String. Once again a pleasure Michael and thank you !

T

• 8 months later...

I just bought a lovely bass from Michael and as it was the bank holiday weekend he drove up to me to get the bass to me the day after I bought it which is awesome he bought the lovely Mrs Merlin along with him and we had a good chat all I can say is what lovely genuine people and Michael is a credit to Basschat what a great guy to deal with huge thumbs up from me :) Thanks Michael your a star mate :)

• 11 months later...