Why become a member? ×

New Moogerfooger?????

xgsjx

Not sure how the wave form comes into it though.

Could be an analog tremolo I suppose... Though 'short/long' switch kinda gives it away (in name and colour!). Identical knob layout to the Cluster Flux.

Edit - some info on the Moog forums - analog delay with tap tempo, spill over and midi sync'd LFO generator. Sex!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1340233011' post='1701659']
Not sure how the wave form comes into it though.

Could be an analog tremolo I suppose... Though 'short/long' switch kinda gives it away (in name and colour!). Identical knob layout to the Cluster Flux.

Edit - some info on the Moog forums - analog delay with tap tempo, spill over and midi sync'd LFO generator. Sex!
[/quote]

Still thinking you're getting away with a smaller pedal board? :lol:

The 104Z was @ £450, so it may well be. I always thought it sounded a tad dear for a delay, but when you think about what it is & the price of the chip itself (same one that's in the 108), then it becomes more appealing.

We'll find out tomorrow! :santa2:

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1340269777' post='1701872']
My bank balance can't afford it. Not without selling other stuff. I have indulged far too much over the last year or two and now I'm more play, less work there's no way that's going to happen. What do you think? £450?
[/quote]

450! thats why i sadly dnt own any moog pedals! thw missus was gonna get me a ringmod but that feel through after we couldnt find a second hand one!

andy

It's released!
[url="http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-104m-analog-delay"]http://www.moogmusic...4m-analog-delay[/url]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpR3iTorJg4[/media]
700$ suggested retail. It'll probably be a few hundred less in stores.

Edited by lxxwj

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1340376936' post='1703714']
£600????? I'll stick to my DM-3 & Akai :-D ([size=1]yes I know it's very different[/size])

Looks great though, I wonder if they'll send you one to A/B against the TC Shep :)

Si
[/quote]

Already tried that one... They side stepped the question nicely!

How can a pedal cost that much exactly?

Must be some damned expensive wood on the side I reckon....

[size=2](and yes this is entirely born of pedal envy, always wanted a couple of Moog filters, but cant justify the expense :()[/size]

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1340381529' post='1703849']
How can a pedal cost that much exactly?

Must be some damned expensive wood on the side I reckon....

[size=2](and yes this is entirely born of pedal envy, always wanted a couple of Moog filters, but cant justify the expense :()[/size]
[/quote]

It's mainly due to the rarity of the chip.

When you use a Moog anything, you then realise that they're a premium instrument.

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1340381952' post='1703861']
It's mainly due to the rarity of the chip.

When you use a Moog anything, you then realise that they're a premium instrument.
[/quote]

but 600!! looks amazing! but thats alot of money for a delay! (still go and listen to the vid!)

damn shame they wnt let you a/b it shep! although id imagine if you got one in the house you'd want to keep it!!

andy

I know! I'd end up selling Toms drums to pay for it :)

It may be less than £600, but I think it'll be close. The Cluster flux is $600 in the US and £469 over here which is 1.27 to the dollar, so it'd make the 104M £547 ish... So maybe £569.99 after they take import into account?