Why become a member? ×

Strings Direct - 10% discount

casapete

Just a quick heads up - Strings Direct are doing a discount of 10% until midnight June 5th.
Enter 'JUBILEE' in the voucher code section of 'your basket' and the discount will be applied.

(I'm nothing to do with the company by the way, just got an email with the deal mentioned.)

Cheers.

Dagnamit! If it lasted just 9 days longer I might have been able to convince 'er to let me get some strings (birthday coming up, though, technically, the Warlock was for my birthday) but they're £47. Still, should be able to get the straplocks and picks that I'm after.

i want to try some new strings. I play 6 strings and like to have a nice heavy B string, at least 135. That sounds pretty specific to me, so i'd like to narrow my search down on strings direct by "bass strings" and "6 string sets" and then "order by guage" or maybe order by price or whatever.

The only sub categories on this site seem to be based on brands rather than actual requirements, and the sorting function doesn't work. I'm finding it extremely frustrating! Am I using the site in the wrong way or is it just crap?

Edited by cheddatom

Thanks for the heads up, i need some more of the newtone acoustic strings and this helps bring the cost down greatly, with the bulk discount for 10 sets i save a pound a set.

Edited by Matt P

Cheddatom - It isn't the best site for searching how you describe (perhaps because they have such an extensive range). Is there a number on the site? Might be worth ringing them for a chat about your requirements, I've always found them very helpful in store