• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Real EVIL!!!

Teobass88

Oh...

my...

GOD!!!! :shok: :shok:

You don't image what I'd give for this...[url="http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/cabinets/41-bad-cab.html#specifications"]BEAST!!!![/url] :o

[size=1]And for the car which can transport it!!![/size] :lol:

Someone has tried this monstruosity?!?!?

(If It would exist in A.T.S. catalogue... :swoon: ) Edited by Teobass88

Surprisingly though, Tec Amp are well known for using the best speakers they can get their hands on for speaker cabinets. B&C cones go in to these I believe.

I've owned Tec' predecessor cabs and they sound amazing. Thomas Eich, owner rebadged the old Tech SoundSystems company to Tec Amp with a complete facelift for the product line. Shame really, as i loved the old design!

Tec do some nice kit. I'd be rather happy to own one of their cabs ;0)

On the subject of phasing, (expecting that all of the speakers are running full range and not crossed over) i wonder how many would actually notice that on paper at least the 'design is flawed'. Frankly, with years of 4x10 and 'non-audiophile' bass rigs, I don't think most would notice. Infact, it might make a nice sound. I'd like to hear it too.

I think that that fridge is impossible to set ona stage...maybe for a real professional musician..in a stadium....with the mission to kill someone with your own volume!!!

Seriously...If I had a really powerful amp...a cab like this would give a tremendous senso of power, but it's impossible to put into a common car!!
The weight isn't so heavy...my 4x10" is 50Kg...

If there would be a system to disassemble in 2 or 3 pieces, something like this cab could be something REEEEAALLY interesting!

[quote name='born to be loud' timestamp='1337118132' post='1655920']
And in english

[url="http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/cabinets/41-bad-cab.html#overview"]http://www.tecamp.de...b.html#overview[/url]

The 6x12 is quite bad as well. I just got the tiny S212 B)
[/quote]

I had the 6x12. It was a pretty good cab, lots more top end than the Aguilar GS412 I paired it with, together they made a huge sound that could vanish djent guitarists with ease. Plus it was really light. Sadly it became a casualty of quitting my job.