Why become a member? ×

TECAMP XL612

BossHog

For sale my Tecamp XL612 cab..as the name would suggest its a huge sounding cabinet, very versatile due to the multiple voicings on the horn attenuator. Great condition also extremely manoeuvrable for a big cab due to the fact its only 35Kg..

No posting due to size, collection welcome or meeting buyer is also possible.

[attachment=107577:SAM_1377.JPG][attachment=107578:SAM_1385.JPG][attachment=107579:SAM_1387.JPG]

[url="http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/cabinets/42-xl-612.html#overview"]http://www.tecamp.de...2.html#overview[/url]

£6OO

Edited by BossHog

4 ohm or 8 ohm? According to the spec sheet it can be either - not sure whether this means it's switchable or that there are two variants...

[quote name='BossHog' timestamp='1336686172' post='1649650']
For sale my Tecamp XL612 cab..as the name would suggest its a huge sounding cabinet, very versatile due to the multiple voicings on the horn attenuator. Great condition also extremely manoeuvrable for a big cab due to the fact its only 35Kg..

No posting due to size, collection welcome or meeting buyer is also possible.

[attachment=107577:SAM_1377.JPG][attachment=107578:SAM_1385.JPG][attachment=107579:SAM_1387.JPG]

[url="http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/cabinets/42-xl-612.html#overview"]http://www.tecamp.de...2.html#overview[/url]

£6OO
[/quote]

[quote name='markstuk' timestamp='1336729763' post='1650021']
4 ohm or 8 ohm? According to the spec sheet it can be either - not sure whether this means it's switchable or that there are two variants...
[/quote]

Hi, its 4 ohm..

• 2 weeks later...

I believe one or two gentlemen on this ere fine forum know my form only too well! The TechSoundsystem 410 cabs I owned were always dearly missed... And then I missed out on WH's 6x10 when it came up.. This one was too good an opportunity to miss. It pairs very well with the Kilo :) I'm a sh*t-bag. A sh*t-bag with a bad back who is enjoying this helium filled beast! This one you'll have to prise from my rigomorticed hands I reckon! It's is rather epic! Fankx Mick, lovely to meet you today!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very strong feeling this one won't be leaving the flock! It works really well with the Hartke Kilo ( and the GK MB800 for that matter!) I'm actually gonna let one of my Hartke 4.5XL's go!

Thanks again Mick. This is a great great cab.

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1337902180' post='1667371'] This one you'll have to prise from my rigomorticed hands I reckon! It's is rather epic!
[/quote]Ha ha . There's no stopping you mate . You said the same about the last 610 you had (Epifani) , yet still sold it to me :lol:
You've had some gear over the years :lol:
Bet it sounds awesome .

Rumbled Paul!! Maybe this time I'll have learnt my lesson ey!! Good grief I have indeed had a lot of gear pass through my mits. The Epifani UL610 was indeed a beautiful piece of kit! Do you still have it? I think I'm a sucker for a cab that can shift air! This XL612 has a lot in common tonally with the pair of ND410s cabs I had ( Tech Soundsystems) . I guess i missed those alot and when Mick advertised this one at such a good price, I couldn't resist! I rather like the 12" speakers. It looks like a right beast!

• 2 months later...

*hides* please don't judge me... but I'm gassing - I've gotten an M212 and it's really hitting the spot actually. It's a mini XL612 and I'm toying with the idea of a second one - or..well.. there's something else I have my eye on and therefore - my palms have not quite 'rigormorticed'!