Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact and Midget - NOW TRADED

I'm thinking of getting some sort of lightweight 2x12 and giving up this excellent rig.

This is a bit of a feeler really and ideally I would sell both at the same time...also collection only as I dont have the boxes or the energy to ship these... sorry.

Both cabs were bought from Alex last year so I believe they are the latest versions of both. Both come with Roqsolid covers and are in excellent condition. One thing to note is that I have moved the Barefaced logo on the Midget so it reads horizontally when stacked on top of the Compact (just drove me mad when it was at the side...OCD I know!) it's been held in position with rubber solution glue so could conceivably be moved again, no damage or scratching to the grill occurred when I moved it.

I'm looking for £750 for the pair or £395 each (covers inc) if I can get two buyers lined up (firm prices no offers please).

I will post some pics if there's any interest over the next few days.

Cheers

Martin

[attachment=106990:IMG_9111.jpg][attachment=106991:IMG_9112.jpg][attachment=106992:IMG_9113.jpg]

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

I rarely post on "for sale" threads but, in this case, I can't resist. :D

I have the same rig - owned it for about 3 years and as time goes on I seem to love it even more.

Here you have 3 rigs in one. The Midget is bloody loud, say for a pub gig. The Compact is similar but sounds deeper, but together they are everything you will ever need. These cabs are unbelieveably good sounding and LOUD.

What a bargain.

I don't think this will take long to shift.

Frank.

One wonders why you would give this up for a 2X12? It's not going to be as good, IMHO... unless its a Super Twelve.
[url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm"]http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm[/url]
Now I'll get the hell out of your 'for sale' thread. :D I thank you.