Why become a member? ×

Hilarious eBay ad copy for Parametric EQ

BigBeatNut

Enjoy :)

[quote]
Hand made

Its tasck is fine tuning of the sound timbre coloration.

Some examples of using

Suppose you are fully sutisfied with the sound of your musical instrument but you would like to have it brighter to sound in mix but not to bulge in volume

Add some boost in range 3 kHz with wide Q

Acoustics of the room makes the sound of your instrument chanting.

This effect can be minimize by cutting low (200 Hz - 400 Hz) or low mid (450 HZ - 600 Hz) with middle Q.

If sound of your guitar is disappearing among other instruments

Add high mid instead of adding volume to prevent hammer in other instruments

Speaker simulation:
If you have to play in a line for some reason you may easy to set emulation Cab+mic using the parametric. Just turn the regulation correct to receive sound of any speaker simulators as well as to modulate any pair cab+mic.

Cut a little bit (1/3) 250 Hz at mid close to low. rise a little (apr on 1/4) 3 HZ at mid Q

Preamp: Use as "warmer"

Plug Parametric EQ first in a chain of effects, set timbre and you get nice booster.

To wide your staff possibility: Personal regulator of timbre that is always with you

Plug the device into loop effects of amp and ... well, you get it.

[/quote]

errr, not sure I do get it ...

I'm going to bid strong on this! It'll solve all my problems in one go!

I've been putting up with constant volume bulge and instrument chanting for decades!
Hammer prevention and staff possibility are just the icing on the cake! What's not to like?? :D

Edited by discreet

[color=#008000]Remember the translation of this engine kid party...[/color]

(or, "I couldn't remember it when I posted earlier, but what I was thinking of was this "translation party" engine.", the one at [url="http://translationparty.com/"]http://translationparty.com/[/url].

I was looking for a used car earlier this month and I think I found Geoffrey Chaucer's old Golf on Gumtree:

"... the interia is in exalent condison you can tell its been well looked after the bodey work is in good condison the engin is solid its resontaly had all new belts fitted new golw pluges its just had a oil and filter change both fule and aire filter doun new brack pads its a grate runner ..."

SRSLY!

[quote]To wide your staff possibility: Personal regulator of timbre that is always with you [/quote]

Is vat the fock you have werking for you or the big stik thing vat you carey?

Sorry, just re read it. It' the big stick thing "Personal regulator of [u][b]timber[/b][/u] that is always with you".

Edited by xgsjx