Why become a member? ×

SOLD

4 candles

Howdy

edit* Im going to see if its true that anything will sell for the "right price"

Continuing my clear out, I brought this last year solely as an investment as my fretless playing is dreadful. This has sat under a bed now since I brought it but now I could do with some cash so its up for grabs.

All original 3 tone sunburst 1976 fretless precision bass and in "very good" condition for a 35yr old bass and confirmed by Vintage and rare guitars in London. In full working order.
original black pickguard is not currently fitted but will be included in sale, the bass is sporting a custom made tortoise shell guard that was fitted when I brought the bass. It gives it a nice 60's look. This additional guard will also be included in the sale.

Bass comes complete with original fender black tolex hard case, original hang tags and owners guide, chrome plates. A certificate of authenticity from Vintage and rare will be included in the sale.

The bass needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.

[attachment=97343:fretless p76 001.JPG]

[attachment=97344:fretless p76 003.JPG]

[attachment=97345:fretless p76 005.JPG]

[attachment=97346:fretless p76 006.JPG]

[s]Price wise im looking for £1300 for this fine example. unfortunatly Im not looking for any trades on this[/s].

£1100 and its all yours + postage

Welcome to collect from Birmingham (probably the best option) but I will post anywhere in the world, but will need to discuss and arrange postage/insurence etc

I am selling a number of basses and amps so please have a look at my other items.

please pm me if you require other photo's and I can email them directly too you.

regards

Mark

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1326621251' post='1499500']
I recall it being B width, loz
[/quote]
Hi Clarky and thanks - I shouldn't be allowed on here on Sunday mornings! I don't play fretless, I don't play long-scale, but if this bass had a TV logo I'd be in serious trouble. B width is just perfect on this bass IMO. Off for a biscuit and a coffee and a calm down...

Edited by lozbass

Just to give an idea of the flawless, mint condition of this bass:

[IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/h4ppyjack/Fender%20Precision%20FL%201976%20SOLD/DSCF4189.jpg[/IMG]

Loads more photos here:

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/h4ppyjack/Fender%20Precision%20FL%201976%20SOLD/