Why become a member? ×

Bass merchant

bassmerchant

hi everyone
basically the bass merchant will now continue under new management. with myself at the helm (chris) a new showroom will be up and running around mid jan. i am just waiting for confirmation on one or two points then i will give you all the details. yes this is a bit of a turnaround kinda last minute i guess, but yes the bass merchant will still be around, despite rumours that we have sold all or stock to other shops i can assure you that is not the case. for those who are not sure where thurrock is its near lakeside (if you dont know where that is the wife will lol) so when they are buying shoes you can pop in and check out the bass gear. good news indeed and many thanks to you all for your support in the past and now for the future. address and phone numbers to follow.

chris

hello all
here are the details of the new location and contact details for The Bass Merchant.

Unit C7
Trading Estate
Motherwell Way
Grays
Essex
RM20 3XD

[list]
[*]Telephone: 0870 350 1079
[*]Telephone: 01708 680 971
[*]Web: [url="http://www.electromarket.co.uk/"][color="#336699"]http://www.electromarket.co.uk[/color][/url]
[/list]
the old shop is now closed, and the new showroom will open mid january, i will let you know the opening date as soon as possible.
in the meantime for any enquiries please contact the above. I will be starting work on the 2nd january.
many thanks
chris

Thanks for that Chris, and well done.
Despite being female, Lakeside is my idea of hell - together with the various Westfields and Oxford/Regent Street etc. - so if I make the trip from West London when I'm (eventually) ready to buy, it will be to see you guys and the basses only :)

Edited for typo - can't even spell Westfield correctly, let alone entertain the idea of shopping there.

Edited by bluejay