Why become a member? ×

TFB800-B2

JustaBass

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]You put this in Amps For Sale. I nearly had a heart attack!![/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial] [/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]The 800 is a replacement for the 750. It's basically a rebadged 750 with a minor power upgrade and some other tweaks for the same price, which I believe is about $1800. I've played through a TFB750 and it is one of the best amps I've heard. [/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial] [/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]If we can find another buyer Robbie at RIM might be persuaded to order in a batch. He has to import them in 3's. [/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][font=Arial] [/font][/size][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1321466280' post='1439571']
[font=Arial]You put this in Amps For Sale. I nearly had a heart attack!![/font]

[font=Arial]The 800 is a replacement for the 750. It's basically a rebadged 750 with a minor power upgrade and some other tweaks for the same price, which I believe is about $1800. I've played through a TFB750 and it is one of the best amps I've heard. [/font]

[font=Arial]If we can find another buyer Robbie at RIM might be persuaded to order in a batch. He has to import them in 3's. [/font]

[/quote]

Oops! :) apologies did not realise can it be moved to amps and cabs section i have no idea how to.

Hi I've got a 750.... best amp I've ever owned, Dave says... 'other amps throw doughnuts, my amps throw bowling balls...' sounds a little abstract ..'til you hear one. Based on the site blurb if you can save a groat by going with a 750 do it.. you will not be disappointed.

fat happy owner

I can't see what the difference is apart from the an extra 50watts on the badge.

Quite happy with a TFB550-B but doubt I'd say no to an upgrade..just not sure I can jusity it.
I have never run out of room with 550...and I've taken it to about 2 on the dial...and played large stages and halls with this either not through FOH...don't ask....or through the monitors.

What I like most about the amp..and there are a few things that are great..is how the amp just keeps going up in volume without losing the sound you wanted in the first place...so I'd say it amps up VERY well.
As good as any other amp I've used, and then the tone is so easy to get. If your bass sounds good, then you hardly ever have to touch the 4 band Para EQ.
True plug'n'play, IMO.

Great amps

I really don't like that yellow - let's hope it's not a production final colour!

I'm now selling my TF550 if anyone's interested.

Great amp but doesn't seem to work brilliantly with my new super light Aggie cabs & I'm more wedded to the extreme light weight of the Aggie's than I am the sound of the TF :)

Haven't put it up for sale properly yet as I thought I had quite a keen buyer but he seems to have gone quiet on me now so I'll get round to it soon.

I've decided I'm ill.... i use my 750 at around 4 with the ampeg 610... 'tis loud... I 'get' power (emmm rephrases... I'm addicted) but it's the versatility as well so 550/750... either... if you need the extra power of the 750 you need the same certificate i have... while I'm on...do jacket sleeves always wrap around and tie at the back????

:)