Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision Hot Rod

elcastillian

[size=5]Fender USA Precision, the Hot Rod version,[/size]

[size=5]if only all Fender basses were this easy to play, the action is fast and low.[/size]
[size=5]made 1999, in great condition with the original classic Fender case.[/size]
[size=5]The P pickup alone really does sound like you would expect it to and the[/size]
[size=5]Jazz pickup at the bridge has that growl factor.[/size]
[size=5]Sunburst with maple neck, it looks the biz and sounds like a real USA[/size]
[size=5]Fender should. [/size]
[size=5]I'd like £775. You won't find many of these for sale,[/size]
[size=5]You're welcome to try it out. I would prefer the dosh,[/size]
[size=5]some of my favourite basses have got to go. NOW SOLD[/size]

[size=5][url="http://s1109.photobucket.com/home/elcastillian"][size=3]http://s1109.photobu...me/elcastillian[/size][/url][/size]

[size=5]untill I am able to upload photos on BC please check out pics on photobucket[/size]

Edited by elcastillian

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1317853426' post='1395565']If this had a rosewood fingerboard - I'd now be handing over the dosh - type bump!![/quote]
There's a rosewood boarded Hot Rod at the Bass Gallery (check their website)

Meanwhile bump for a really nice looking bass :)

Great Bass, at a great price..............can't recommend these beauties enough - wonderful classic P sound, with Jazz 'growl' when needed - the 'ultimate' combination - 'two' Fenders for the price of 'one' - bargain - type bump :)!! ps - also quite rare now - due to only having a production run of a couple of years or so - around the turn of the last century??

• 2 weeks later...