Why become a member? ×

MM USA Sterling

wrinkleygit

Hate to do this but I need funds elsewhere,nearly sold her & then withdrawn, but this time she has to go, much has been already written on this forum about her ,2003 build if I remember rightly, all pickup selections working correctly comes with a case, cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28 ( no trades & please don't insult with lower offer) price reflects Devon might be a bit out of the way for some, crazy sale at £600 .

[attachment=88399:mm1.jpg]

[attachment=88400:mm2.jpg]

[quote name='karlfer' post='1358360' date='Sep 1 2011, 05:42 AM']Yup, really want, and have the money[/quote]
+1

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='1358374' date='Sep 1 2011, 07:43 AM']I'm pretty sure that I owned this bass quite a while. Honestly one of the few I really miss.[/quote]
+1

:)

I've been out of the BC loop for ages but it's good to see that the 'special' nature of this bass is universal. As I said, I really would jump on it if I could justify a 4. I've bought the white Sterling 5 HS a couple of days ago too partly from this Sterling experience and partly from owning a Bongo HS some years back. Go for it John :)

Peter

Peter - Off topic, but Im glad the Sterling 5 was snapped up so quick. They are very very nice basses. I'll put some pics up of mine soon (Sterling 5 HS Tobacco Burst/Rosewood/Black Plate).

I'd like to know what that White Pearl is like in the flesh...is it quite sparkly? I'm hoping it is.