Why become a member? ×

MM USA Sterling

wrinkleygit

All PM's replied to , despite the low price which was mean't to allow for the fact that it's cash on collection only (see opening post) this is still in my possesion, I don't wan't to accept money without the bass collected as morally I would feel that I could not spend those funds while I still posses the bass which defeats the object of the sale, I have missed out on one project thro lack of liquid assets & at this moment another is slipping away from me. If it does not move quickly I will abandon my new venture for the time being & place it with Manson's of Exeter as a commision sale where the asking price will obviously be much higher, sadly cash is king, mike b.

[quote name='wrinkleygit' post='1357946' date='Aug 31 2011, 06:49 PM']Hate to do this but I need funds elsewhere,nearly sold her & then withdrawn, but this time she has to go, much has been already written on this forum about her ,2003 build if I remember rightly, all pickup selections working correctly comes with a case, cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28 ( no trades & please don't insult with lower offer) price reflects Devon might be a bit out of the way for some, crazy sale at £600 .

[attachment=88399:mm1.jpg]

[attachment=88400:mm2.jpg][/quote]

That sir is a sexy mothertrucker!

Freebumpathon.