Why become a member? ×

danweb22

:) that face does not even sum up what I feel about these basses. I want one more than anything else, I wish I had some cash hiding somewhere.

I am so sorry you have to sell this, cars pfff who needs em....

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='1327664' date='Aug 4 2011, 07:32 PM']Bloody hell Dan....how weird's that!! I feel like a bit of a curse on you!

What is with cars at the moment. They're costing us bass players an awful lot of basses.[/quote]

On the other hand it gives other bass players the heart-glasses.

But its always sad when such stuff happens =/ Poor basses are like children

[quote name='deepbass5' post='1329630' date='Aug 6 2011, 09:41 AM']Sorry Dan couldn't resist that. But I didn't know Pino's P bass came distressed[/quote]

If someone offered to buy me at half price with only a beer as compensation I'd be pretty 'distressed' too :)

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='1327664' date='Aug 4 2011, 07:32 PM']Bloody hell Dan....how weird's that!! I feel like a bit of a curse on you![/quote]

I'm having a lot of car problems at the moment Pete & it looks like I will have to sell my Thumb 5 that I of course got from you...

I think you owe us an apology! :)

Seriously though, good luck with the sale. Massive shame.

[quote name='joe_bass' post='1329721' date='Aug 6 2011, 11:16 AM']I'm having a lot of car problems at the moment Pete & it looks like I will have to sell my Thumb 5 that I of course got from you...

I think you owe us an apology! :)

Seriously though, good luck with the sale. Massive shame.[/quote]
My God!!!! What am I like???

That's a real shame too. Sorry 'bout that mate.

[quote name='danweb22' post='1330090' date='Aug 6 2011, 05:33 PM']on hold at the moment as I may have found an answer to my predicament that doesn't involve me selling this! Fingers crossed :)[/quote]

We can't both win the lottery tonight...

[quote name='danweb22' post='1330090' date='Aug 6 2011, 05:33 PM']on hold at the moment as I may have found an answer to my predicament that doesn't involve me selling this! Fingers crossed :)[/quote]

What !! While I'm leading the Bidding. Bummer :)