Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LX 6 SOLD SOLD SOLD

GremlinAndy

Looking to sell my Spector Euro LX 6:
I bought it as a back-up bass for my Shuker 6 but I've ordered an identical bass from Shuker now so this is suplus to my needs. (Never have used it since I traded for it.)
Here's some of the bumph and photos from the original sale...

[color=#0000FF]Spector Euro LX 6 String Exotic top bass. Maple Neck-Thru neck, Rosewood Fretboard, Alder/Walnut Veneer/Spalted Maple wings, and finished in an incredibly tough hard-wearing clear gloss (which is a custom order for the Spalted Maple) . Spector TonePump active preamp (which is a hot hot HOT preamp, but sounds killer) and EMG pickups. This is an incredibly easy 6 string to play, the string spacing is perfect, the action is excellent, and has a good weight on it, but is perfectly balanced, I've never had shoulder fatigue at all.[/color]

Will let it go for £800 with a brand new Warwick rockbag (as I didn't get a case with it.) Condition is still as new. No dings or wear at all.

Edited by GremlinAndy

this is my first post so be kind but I'm in united states and want to know if you'd sell to me but I'm so far away and not too sure on how much 800 euros is in US dollars (I'm guessing from the state of our economy it's probably about $4,000 LOL) and what does "bump" mean? I've seen it all over... thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to BC.....

£800 = $1301....€800 = $1280..

When a for sale add is bumped it returns the add to the top of the first page to show people its still up for the taking.

Hope this helps!?

Off to work bump for Andys Spector LOL....

Edited by Bassulike66

To bad that you are too far away, I'd love to have tried it out. I tried a 6 in a shop a few years ago and it really felt like it was a string too many, but whenever I see a gorgeous 6 like that one I feel very tempted! The bongo in the other thread looks lovely as well but this is more affordable!

[quote name='leschirons' post='1325251' date='Aug 3 2011, 09:41 AM']I've got one. These are great basses. (And a steal at that price) The street price is about £1,700 new)[/quote]

Yes I did a search and saw that the new price is £1700. (personally I got it in a trade, for a bass I got in a trade.)

This one is in MINT condition and at £800 is really a steal.

Still hoping for a UK sale as shipping internationally isn't my favourite option.

For now, 'bump'.

• 1 month later...