Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Ibanez ATK

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Up for sale is an Ibanez ATK 405.

I bought this originally to do up, but since moving to Swindon I really dont have the time to sort it out.

Good: Playability is absoloutely fine. Truss rod is 100% OK. Hardware is in good condition. Electronics are perfect. The fingerboard has a nicely figured bit of maple.

Bad: A dig into the front of the body as pictured below, the frets need a clean, a bit of wetn'dry will get it out. The screws are serviceable but may need replacing in the future. The set of strings I do have for it are fairly worn (Will send on request) Fair few scratches on the body.

Shot at 2011-07-30

Shot at 2011-07-30

Shot at 2011-07-30

Shot at 2011-07-30

Would prefer pickup from Swindon. Priority will be given to those who can pickup.

£160 FIRM

Dear lord you know times are bad when a quality bass like this is still for sale at £160. Used to have a 4 string version of this, and it was absolutely fantastic, MusicMan -esque tone on a budget but with build quality that was anything but budget.

Hope it sells soon.

[quote name='Andyjr1515' post='1326032' date='Aug 3 2011, 07:32 PM']Hi

I've PM'd you a pick-up offer with phone contact if it is of any interest (use this text or ring this eve - I'm on limited internet connection)

Andy[/quote]

Can you believe this guy tried to haggle with me on PM? Not cheap enough for you?

[quote name='Shockwave' post='1326049' date='Aug 3 2011, 07:49 PM']Can you believe this guy tried to haggle with me on PM? Not cheap enough for you?[/quote]

And what a polite response. You never tried to haggle before Rob? As a mod you should show members more respect.

Chris

[quote name='Johngh' post='1326346' date='Aug 4 2011, 12:27 AM']Chris

You have a PM[/quote]

To clarify, PM ('Private Message'), which I would assume means it's not to be broadcast or discussed without the other party's permission on the forum?

[quote name='Beedster' post='1326343' date='Aug 4 2011, 12:22 AM']And what a polite response. You never tried to haggle before Rob? As a mod you should show members more respect.

Chris[/quote]

As a person I show respect to whoever I want, being a mod does not change that. I assume people read the advert and take note of the "FIRM" price.

As to haggling. Heres some of my views on the subject.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148318&view=findpost&p=1322668"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...t&p=1322668[/url]