Why become a member? ×

EBMM Bongo 6

fretmeister

These are Ben's pics - hope he doesn't mind.

film on scratch plate has been taken off, but other than that - all is the same.

Wonderful thing, but I have discovered something that I really really need, so almost everything is potentially for sale!!

18 Volt circuit, 4 band EQ (Low, low-mid, high-mid, Treble), vol, pan.

Very low action indeed, with a neck profile that makes it easier to play than any 5 string I've owned.

There are not many of these around, they retail at £2150.00 and are about £1800 street price.

This bass is genuinely as new. Absolutely perfect condition, has the proper "BONGO 6" hardcase with all the case candy.

[s]£1250.00[/s] ono + delivery / collection from Northants.

[s]Now £1150.00 + delivery.[/s]

[size=3][color="#FF0000"]Now at £1100.00 Delivered in the UK[/color][/size]

No trades unless you have an NS Design OmniBass 4 string.

ta

Paul.

Edited by fretmeister

[quote name='Alemboid' post='1307126' date='Jul 17 2011, 09:43 PM']Those pics look... oh wait. :)

Noooo. You're making me want it back.

B.[/quote]

Same petrol station then??..... ;-)

I do love it, but just after selling my last one, I find I need an EUB and I'm settled on the NS OmniBass. Not a sign of a used one, so it will have to be new.

Bizarrely, I can't get on with 5 strings at all, but this was a lot easier.

The neck shape is perfect, and I have pretty small hands. I've had Status, Stingrays, Warwicks Washburn etc etc 5 strings and this is easier than all of them.

You are welcome to visit to try it out. I make a mean bacon sarnie!

You're making me want it back as well. This was initially mine and I sold it to Ben. Such a pity that it's not settling in for anyone, including me. A beautiful bass and good luck with the sale. I hope it finds a permanent home soon and doesn't appear here again or I might just have to have it back :)

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1322816' date='Aug 1 2011, 10:12 AM']Price drop to

[b][color="#FF0000"][size=4]£1100.00 Delivered in the UK[/size][/color][/b]

Mainly because I haven't got my arse in gear to sort out a commission sale.[/quote]

Can't believe this hasn't sold :) If I had the spare cash, I would buy this back. Have a bump on me and good luck.

[quote name='mattbass6' post='1325342' date='Aug 3 2011, 10:32 AM']Can't believe this hasn't sold :) If I had the spare cash, I would buy this back. Have a bump on me and good luck.[/quote]

Ditto, this thing is frackin' gorgeous....

oh... ohh.... ..... oh no, i've made a mess in my pants. That is beautiful!
Having previously owned Musicman basses they are by way and far the best machines for comfort. Played a bongo 6 at an event earlier this year and i understand what you mean when it feels better than a 5 especially in the nose bleed frets!
Best of luck with selling a bass i would have to riot just to have any chance of ever affording one.

BIBBIDY-BUMP-BUMP-DE-BEURGH <-Brian Badonde sponsored bump!!!

Edited by proy900