Why become a member? ×

would it be wrong of me.......

blind pilot

How about "Steve Irwin Vs Stingray" :lol:

[quote name='mcnach' post='1264365' date='Jun 10 2011, 08:37 PM']My fretless OLP has a metallic blue headstock that I never liked, and now that I have a sander toyed with the idea of stripping all that off, and I was looking at recreating the OLP logo in black... but I really like what you came up with!!! If I find a suitable set of fonts or someone who has, I think I'll use that!!! :)[/quote]
You could put OAP. :)

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1285316' date='Jun 28 2011, 02:43 PM']It's not a Musicman and it will never be a Musicman. Why stick a Musicman logo on it?[/quote]

Only taking the OP at face value...but this is correct.

When someone re-finished a neck of a bass I have..I had to ask permission from the company/person who made it, if I could get a logo put back on..a formality and courtesy, maybe..
but you wouldn't want to mis-represent something, would you.

Edited by JTUK

• 2 weeks later...

I had to stick a new nut on, but last night I used this bass for our set we are playing on saturday, and Fudge me, the tone is brutal!

I cheated and wired the pup straight to the jack, as I have not got space to stick the battery, but the sound this thing chucks out is fantastic.

I did struggle getting used to the neck as compared to my Dean Edge, it feels like a double bass lol, but after a little while, I found my groove. I do need to put on a thumb rest, as I am used to anchoring on the neck pup when I play fingerstyle, but thats a small thing!

I love it, my new favourite!

I just cant get my head around the tone, its passive, using the stock Tanglewood pup, not even a volume knob, fantastic - so pleased, A real chicken dinner......going to keep my eye out for another one!

Edited by blind pilot