Why become a member? ×

Wayne's new thread

waynepunkdude

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1174512' date='Mar 24 2011, 01:51 PM']Theres definately some form of OCD going on there (from the man who virtually invented it, lol) albeit in 3s.

Great Gordon Smith guitar too, just got myself one of those, really impressed.[/quote]

They are great guitars. they don't look all that but they sound huge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1257024' date='Jun 5 2011, 01:02 AM']Nice selection dude! I'm hoping to get a couple of Ampeg cabs soon but my collection still ain't a patch on yours![/quote]

Cheers buddy.

[quote name='Machines' post='1257073' date='Jun 5 2011, 07:26 AM']I do actually quite like that Jaguar, is it a typical P/J sound ?[/quote]

It's like a P/J on crack I have to use my amp in active mode because the PUPs are so hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Wayne

Some really great bits of kit here. I've hankered after a Hudson for some time - this looks fabulous.

Nice to see the Jaguar too. I assume its the Squier VM like mine? I had to sort the neck pocket out (it had been chiselled away at the body end!!??), but once I had and put some D'Addario Chromes on, it now sounds FANTASTIC. As you say, it's like a PJ on heat and with tremendous versatility and warmth.

I am printing out your thread to try and convince my wife that this is the absolute minimum number of basses that any self-respecting musician should have :)

Andy

[quote name='Andyjr1515' post='1277565' date='Jun 21 2011, 07:36 PM']Hi, Wayne

Some really great bits of kit here. I've hankered after a Hudson for some time - this looks fabulous.

Nice to see the Jaguar too. I assume its the Squier VM like mine? I had to sort the neck pocket out (it had been chiselled away at the body end!!??), but once I had and put some D'Addario Chromes on, it now sounds FANTASTIC. As you say, it's like a PJ on heat and with tremendous versatility and warmth.

I am printing out your thread to try and convince my wife that this is the absolute minimum number of basses that any self-respecting musician should have :)

Andy[/quote]

I have cut down a bit although I just added this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...