Why become a member? ×

Tonight i am mostly enjoying playing..message in a bottle

gub

Mr sting is so underated ,yes i know its been covered loads before ,but that whole singing and playing bass at the same time and in fact doing them both bloomin great is a fine art :) anyway what all you lot up to?

Edited by gub

I did catch up with our guitarist this morning as he gave me a CD for potential new song. That was the most musical thing to happen.

Spent the day customising our sons Suzuki GS500 (my old bike) with some renthal bars, re-sprayed black wheels with red reflective wheel stripes. It looks and feels great.

Tomorrow we will go for a ride to a bike shop in Plymouth, with me on my SV650, and head back for lunch. Lot's of twisty B roads and a blast up the dual carriage way.

[quote name='mep' post='1142859' date='Feb 26 2011, 10:22 PM']I did catch up with our guitarist this morning as he gave me a CD for potential new song. That was the most musical thing to happen.

Spent the day customising our sons Suzuki GS500 (my old bike) with some renthal bars, re-sprayed black wheels with red reflective wheel stripes. It looks and feels great.

Tomorrow we will go for a ride to a bike shop in Plymouth, with me on my SV650, and head back for lunch. Lot's of twisty B roads and a blast up the dual carriage way.[/quote]
Not too far away from me then ,i am about 20 miles from plymounth but the other side of te bridge!

[quote name='stef030' post='1142916' date='Feb 26 2011, 11:48 PM']went to see a band ,rock covers,were quite good
had a little to drink fish and chips after,now at home
what a nice night[/quote]

[quote name='gub' post='1142937' date='Feb 27 2011, 12:17 AM']sounds like a perfect night ! fish and chips mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)[/quote]

Yeah, we had a chippy night last night too.