Why become a member? ×

I guess I'd best say hello

Davebassics

Hello,

My name is dave, been playing about 5 years. I live in Huddersfield but I'm originally from Newcastle.

I currently gig with the same Squire Affinity I learnt on. Worst bass I've heard in my life but it has molded itself to my shape. My Gigging rig is currently GK1001RB-II with a GK RBX210 cab. Currently thinking of getting rid of the GK stuff for a TC 450 and Agulair DB112 rig. What do you think?

My best bass is a custom built one. Was made for me by a man called Michael Clark. He is my girlfreinds, dads cousin and it was built for me as a favour to her dad. Pretty good. Swamp Ash body, Bart MM pickup with Dimarzio J pick up on the neck. It's passive however I'm taking strong looks into making it active (Any advice one a good pre for this?)

Thats about that!

Cheers, nice to be a part of a UK bass community
Dave

Welcome to Basschat Dave. In answer to your query about a TC 450 head, whilst I`ve never played GK gear, so can`t compare the two, the TC Classic 450 is very good indeed. More than happy with mine, great piece of kit, and very easy to cart about.

• 3 weeks later...