Why become a member? ×

Lakland Darryl Jones 4********SOLD***********

markbass555

Hi,

Please buy this quickly so as I dont change my mind again!!!!!!! I have decided to sell my DJ4. i have just fitted a j-retro to this and have gigged it once with the j-retro fitted. This is an amazing sounding bass and nails that classic jazz bass sound. Resaon I am selling I am really into the pbass sound more now so this bass is not getting played,it deserves to get played and be seen and be loved its beeeautiful!!!! Comes with fret FX leds which can be removed if its not your thing. The J-retro is brand new so I think maybe a fair price to include j-reto would be £750.00 this also includes a stag case. I will take paypal although fees would need to be split and I will post from Northern Ireland for £25.00.

Not interested in trades Sorry guys!!

Thanks for looking dont let me change my mind this time!!!!!! LOL Oh and for the eagle eyed among you the pictures were taken before the J-retro was fitted but you are all big boys and know what a j-retro looks like right?

LOL

[attachment=5228:DSCF0008.JPG]
[attachment=5227:DSCF0007.JPG]
[attachment=5229:DSCF0009.JPG]
[attachment=5230:DSCF0010.JPG]

LOL have just noticed has put pictures in sideways ...... maybe a mod could fix this as I have tried and give up....They are saved right way up on my PC...........

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='markbass555' post='128604' date='Jan 27 2008, 11:39 AM']Hi,

Please buy this quickly so as I dont change my mind again!!!!!!! I have decided to sell my DJ4. i have just fitted a j-retro to this and have gigged it once with the j-retro fitted. This is an amazing sounding bass and nails that classic jazz bass sound. Resaon I am selling I am really into the pbass sound more now so this bass is not getting played,it deserves to get played and be seen and be loved its beeeautiful!!!! Comes with fret FX leds which can be removed if its not your thing. The J-retro is brand new so I think maybe a fair price to include j-reto would be £800.00 this also includes a stag case. I will take paypal although fees would need to be split and I will post from Northern Ireland for £25.00.

Not interested in trades Sorry guys!!

Thanks for looking dont let me change my mind this time!!!!!! LOL Oh and for the eagle eyed among you the pictures were taken before the J-retro was fitted but you are all big boys and know what a j-retro looks like right?[/quote]

[quote name='martthebass' post='128642' date='Jan 27 2008, 12:50 PM']Gorgeous bass, I'm looking to change my DJ5 into one of these. Oh well, out with the hacksaw then....[/quote]

PM's you both with a cunning plan

[quote name='nash' post='130644' date='Jan 30 2008, 01:31 PM']alot of us do but our wallets/wives wont allow it. ;)[/quote]

Agreed (apart from the wife bit....).... I'd love this.... but have a new Spector on the way any day and I also want a white Jap Fender Jazz 75 reissue and a white Jap Fender P 62 reissue first....

Then I have to pay off the VISA card! :) ;)

And THEN I may be up for a Lakland Darryl Jones 4! :huh:

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='130733' date='Jan 30 2008, 03:38 PM']I'd love it. Just recently bought a JO5 and love that.

Yours is absolutely gorgeous (including the "subtle" rather than "in your face" LEDs), but my bill from the Inland Revenue means sell rather than buy![/quote]

Sell me your JO5 then :)

[quote name='markbass555' post='131707' date='Feb 1 2008, 07:22 AM']Ok price reduction time......£750 plus postage.[/quote]

I'm struggling here, Mark. If the price five days ago was £750 + postage, how does a new price of £750 + postage constitute a "price reduction"?

:)

[quote name='jwbassman' post='131742' date='Feb 1 2008, 09:38 AM']I think the original price was £800 - the top post has been edited - but is quoted by P-T-P with the original price in it...[/quote]

Hi sorry for the confusion. I have edited the top post to reflect the price reduction....the original selling price as £800.00 now down to £750.00..........................

Once again sorry for any confusion guys!!!

DAve