Why become a member? ×

Gone.

Stacker

Yep, its Fender shaped so I owned it one stage!

This is a truly lovely bass that I regretted selling immediately. Sounds great with the the hum-cancelling UltraJazz p/u's and has a very Precision-like neck, so its suitable for those that don't get on with skinny necks. Superb colour scheme. Lovely lovely

This is a massive sounding j! I miss it

[quote name='Clarky' post='1116290' date='Feb 5 2011, 10:31 AM']Yep, its Fender shaped so I owned it one stage!

This is a truly lovely bass that I regretted selling immediately. Sounds great with the the hum-cancelling UltraJazz p/u's and has a very Precision-like neck, so its suitable for those that don't get on with skinny necks. Superb colour scheme. Lovely lovely[/quote]

[quote name='Stacker' post='1116440' date='Feb 5 2011, 12:38 PM']Don't really wanna sell her but when I bought Molan's NAsh JB63 as well, I had to top up the savings again. Plus, something else has come on the market.[/quote]

Of course, that one was Clarky's as well before me, lol.

[quote name='molan' post='1116697' date='Feb 5 2011, 04:48 PM']Of course, that one was Clarky's as well before me, lol.[/quote]
Like I say, if its Fender shaped there's a good chance I owned at one stage :)

Anyway, back on topic, here's a bump to the top from me

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Stacker' post='1180521' date='Mar 29 2011, 10:30 AM']she's still for sale, Luke; interested, since the T-Bass is now gone?[/quote]

interested yes.... justifiably so... no....
I bought a valenti jazz and sold as wasn't me, bought a lovley '75 ri jazz and sold as just can't justify 3 basses at the mo. would i want to sell my lovely old warwick to afford another jazz...... maybe not..... no doubt this will sit here tempting me for a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...