Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi there

mez6d657a

I generally seem to announce myself on forums by barging into the middle of discussions and then wondering why everyone pointedly ignores me, so I thought I'd try and be a bit more polite about it this time :). I've been lurking for a bit and I figured it was way past the time to say hello to all the people whose posts I've been stalkerishly reading for the last few months.

I'm 30 and I currently live in the musical mecca that is rural North Wales. I've played guitar for about 15 years and kinda dabbled on bass for about three, but I've found myself leaving the guitar alone more and more these days. I still love it, but I'm starting to think I've taken it as far as I want to go. I'm a long way from being even a halfway competent bassist though.

It's been well over a year since I played with a band, and I've really lost touch with live music in general. Getting involved here is hopefully the first step towards rectifying that :).

[quote name='mez6d657a' post='1112194' date='Feb 2 2011, 12:03 PM']It's been well over a year since I played with a band, and I've really lost touch with live music in general. Getting involved here is hopefully the first step towards rectifying that :).[/quote]

Hmm, the first step towards bankruptcy perhaps :lol:

Welcome :)

• 1 month later...