Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN** GB Spitfire Fretless 5 'The Angel'

rumour6

A GB Spitfire Fretless 5.

'The Angel'

Absolutely stunning top, A certain Mr Goodfellow at the top of his game (but then again he always is :) ).

[attachment=68256:Body.JPG] [attachment=68257:Body_Rear.JPG]

[attachment=68258:Headstock_Front.JPG] [attachment=68259:Headstock_Rear.JPG] [attachment=68260:Neck_Rear.JPG]

34" scale length (custom option), Ebony board and with GB branded Hiscox.

have uploaded the .mp3 as an attachment.

[attachment=78550:Spitfire_MASTER.mp3]

(flat EQ on bass and in ProTools; pick individual strings followed by some messing about for each of : front P/U, both and Bridge..

Ship to UK only at cost.

Andy

Edited by rumour6

Hello! It might be worth putting "fretless" in the title as I suspect some people use the "search forum" button and look for things like "fretless" "ken smith" "sadowsky" etc so this ad might pass them by - just a thought. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks both.. site ineptitude 1 fat man attempts 0.....

I will come and go a bit (you can ALWAYS offer more ::""!!) on the price and having thought about it a little... an NS EUB may be a PX possibility (preferably a 5)... still need to raise pennies so a US one is probably out... lest ye feel particular generous.... happy more snow... :)

fat snow coated urchin in Edinburgh.....

Realise it's not a little cash...so it's a, "if £2K is too much but i really want it but I only have... and I could trade this...." type of BUMP... Frozen pipe & Central heating sorted... fire close to working... Bill due type anxiety forces meek mannered fat man to sell his soul type provocation.... (that said this is NOT a cheap instrument.....)

Just remember...a PM in the mail is worth the chance of a 'don't be ridiculous' reply in the scheme of things...

:)

[quote name='rumour6' post='1106682' date='Jan 28 2011, 08:29 PM']Realise it's not a little cash...so it's a, "if £2K is too much but i really want it but I only have... and I could trade this...." type of BUMP... Frozen pipe & Central heating sorted... fire close to working... Bill due type anxiety forces meek mannered fat man to sell his soul type provocation.... (that said this is NOT a cheap instrument.....)

Just remember...a PM in the mail is worth the chance of a 'don't be ridiculous' reply in the scheme of things...

:)[/quote]Stop it!
:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wednesday (just 'cause) type bumpety bump.. I've recorded a clip if nayone is interested (flat EQ on bass and in ProTools; pick individual strings followed by some messing about for each of : front P/U, both and Bridge.. I have a full bandwidth version 25Mb so I can mail but you'd have to check your mail provider will accept a file that size.. and an .mp3... 2.5 Mb so obviously not as 'detailed'... cunningly avoided saying 'good' as the playing is pants... can I upload a 25 Mb file here? Anybody know?

Just noticed the 20Mb upload limit...Doh!!

have uploaded the .mp3 as an attachment.

Ta

Andy

Edited by rumour6

• 2 months later...