Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Fender Jaguar Bass FS/FT trade feeler * SOLD *

Lysdexia

Hi guys - only had this for about a week and I like it, but I'm still hankering after an everyday jazz. I stuck an ad in the wanted section to that effect and I've had a few offers, two of which are simmering and may yet come to fruition. On a less important note, but a valid point nonetheless, at 50 I can't stop thinking this makes me look like an even stupider old twat clinging to his youth by every means available.

So, if I sell it I'd like back the £395 it owes me and that cash would go towards a jazz. Or - preferred - a trade for a jazz with cash either way.

I'm in no mad rush as this bass is not only sounding the bollocks and is in great condition, it also plays beautifully thanks to the fab setup provided by TOM1946 who had it before me. He could also confirm I'm not making a single penny on this should any of the site communists be concerned we are rushing headfirst into a cesspit of capitalism. Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='1042531' date='Nov 30 2010, 04:18 PM']I'm worried (hijacking the thread slightly) – I'm 55 and yesterday got a metallic blue 50s CV Precision from Bumnote...who may be even more 'mature' than me.

What are the rules?[/quote]

I'll be playin the 70's in my 70's, the 80's in my 80's, might be seated though!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1042896' date='Nov 30 2010, 08:31 PM']i'm trying to sell an Ashdown ABM EVO II combo myself at the minute - thanks anyway :)[/quote]
No worries! I don't actually need your bass but your photos are so beguiling, even without the birds :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='1042897' date='Nov 30 2010, 08:32 PM']No worries! I don't actually need your bass but your photos are so beguiling, even without the birds :)[/quote]

See the next time there's a basschat get together in northern England - I'll come along and photo basses for others and give some tips on how to make the best of what's before you.

One proviso - Tom1946 also attends and gives a demo/tips on setting up a bass. i've paid for pro-setup jobs that aren't close to the wonderful work he's done with this jaguar.

[quote name='tom1946' post='1042682' date='Nov 30 2010, 06:04 PM']I'm 64, (mentally 32.5) and I'll stand there with anything that takes my fancy, even pink! :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :)
Isnt she spoken for with children named after bottles of Whiskey? :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1042907' date='Nov 30 2010, 08:37 PM']See the next time there's a basschat get together in northern England - I'll come along and photo basses for others and give some tips on how to make the best of what's before you.

One proviso - Tom1946 also attends and gives a demo/tips on setting up a bass. i've paid for pro-setup jobs that aren't close to the wonderful work he's done with this jaguar.[/quote]

what about the moffat bass bash???? thats quite north of England.