Why become a member? ×

A 5-string blue Shuker Jazz Bass has gone missing!

Funkmaster

A friend of mine told me a very sorry story on facebook late last night about a friends blue 5-string Shuker Jazz Bass
that went walkabout in Marsden West Yorkshire in the early hours of Sunday Morning.

Here's the tale...

[i]"A friend's brother left it momentarily and stupidly, he says, propped up against a lamp post early hours of this morning in Marsden and it was 'moved'....police are involved and there is cctv footage. He is gutted as it was made specially for him. He is asking people to keep their ears open. It may have been moved for safe keeping...but then it may not. If you hear anything..being in the business ...maybe you could let me know."[/i]

If you hear anything about this it would be great to get this guy's bass back to him.

Thanks everyone.

Dave

Edited by Funkmaster

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='1009197' date='Nov 2 2010, 12:43 AM']Please don't tell me its this one as i know its from around the Huddersfield area and i've supported the guy that plays it and it sounds amazing!!! (it's what i'd base mine on if i got a shuker) Love it.

I really hope the guy gets it back...

[/quote]

That looks a lot like Yorks5Stringer's. Is that the one that's gone missing?

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='1009197' date='Nov 2 2010, 12:43 AM']Please don't tell me its this one as i know its from around the Huddersfield area and i've supported the guy that plays it and it sounds amazing!!! (it's what i'd base mine on if i got a shuker) Love it.

I really hope the guy gets it back...

[/quote]

Isn't this the one Jack from Extra Curricular uses? I too hope it wasn't him, he's a top guy!

Dan