Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Warwick Streamer Jazzman in ebony *SOLD*

Lysdexia

Hi guys - up for grabs is a mighty, mighty jazzman in very good nick.

A few wee minor blemishes on the finish with two notable issues.

1. The toggle switch still toggles, but it needs extra-toggled about a bit to do so. Whilst perfectly functional you might wish to change it - I didn't as it didn't effect functionality.

2. There is a wee chip in the finish directly behind the bridge. Again, repairable, but it just didn't other me.

I paid £660 for it and would like to see that back. I'll include delivery at £660, after that by negotiation. Although (rather delightfully) the last few times I have sold here I have just met up with people and done the trade that way. The bass includes the mega-lux Warwick gig-bag and the Warwick user kit.

As ever - pics to follow. Soon.

And It's away as I've managed to do a trade.

Thanks for all the interest as ever!

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='985522' date='Oct 12 2010, 11:17 AM']I'm selling one if that helps[/quote]

Sorry, just bought a Barefaced Midget and a flight to LA over Christmas, so not in the market right now. Good luck with the sale, though. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='987380' date='Oct 13 2010, 08:38 PM']Of course all those folks offering to meet up rather than have stuff posted are secretly hoping to meet one of your models when they collect... however, I'm going to look really silly if you say that it is your wife! :)[/quote]

My wife's an old muntr. I could only use her to model restorative remedies I'd imagine. Well, me too, but that's a fact of life when death is racing towards you and, apparently, accelerating.

Still, I'm glad most are enjoying the shots.

From PM's, I can tell you that the PC dragoons are somewhat [i]less[/i] appreciative.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='987576' date='Oct 13 2010, 11:58 PM']My wife's an old muntr. I could only use her to model restorative remedies I'd imagine. Well, me too, but that's a fact of life when death is racing towards you and, apparently, accelerating.

Still, I'm glad most are enjoying the shots.

From PM's, I can tell you that the PC dragoons are somewhat [i]less[/i] appreciative.[/quote]

I had a feeling one or two would voice their concerns at some point :)
Nice bass looks very smart, have a bump on me