Why become a member? ×

DAMN YOU, ED FRIEDLAND!! WARWICK CONTENT!

Grand Wazoo

:)

I love Ed and his playing, even a plank sounds pukka in his hands. This is his latest video (Yeah I am that sad, I have subscribed to his channel) in which he sports a limited edition Warwick Streamer LX in a rare redwood top.

Now I am not that much of a Warwick fun, but whether it's Ed's playing or the bass this sounded very good to my ears.

[i][b]CZECH[/b][/i] it out! :lol:

I love the low mid punch you get from a Warwick, hits you right in the gut. They always have a really natural sounding top end, not that hi fi, which I like.

Used to love the looks, not so much anymore but I wouldnt say no to a nice Streamer like that.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='977897' date='Oct 5 2010, 12:33 AM']is he saying warwick funny or is he right and ive just been talking about a town near coventry?

I know someone with a nice early neck through streamer for sale......[/quote]

Actually it's only us here in the UK that pronounce them Warrick like, whereas in Germany where they are made, and in the rest of the world they are pronounced war-wick

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='977913' date='Oct 5 2010, 01:14 AM']Actually it's only us here in the UK that pronounce them Warrick like, whereas in Germany where they are made, and in the rest of the world they are pronounced war-wick[/quote]

or var-vick.. :)